|Honours and Awards
RECENT INTERNATIONAL AWARDS
1. “The 2006 Congressional Medal of Distinction”, awarded by the United States National Republican Congressional Committee, Washington, D.C., USA.
2. “Man of the Year 2005”, awarded by The Governing Board of Editors of The American Biographical Institute, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA.
3. “The 2005 President Ronald Reagan Republican Gold Medal”, awarded by the United States National Republican Congressional Committee, Washington, D.C., USA.
4. “Business Man of the Year 2005”, awarded by the United States Business Advisory Council, Washington, D.C., USA.
BIOGRAPHICAL LISTINGS IN REFERENCE BOOKS
- Men of achievement, 1981
- Who’s Who in Frontier Science and Technology, First Edition, 1984/85
- World Book of Honour
- Who’s Who in the World, 7th Edition, 1984/85
- The International Who’s Who of Contemporary Achievement
- Personalities of America, 1981-1982
- Community Leaders of America, 12th Edition, 1981
- International Who’s Who of Intellectuals, 1981
- 5,000 Personalities of the World, Edition One
- International Book of Honour, 1st World Edition
- The Directory of Distinguished Americans, 1981 Edition
- Two Thousand Notable Americans, 1st Edition
- The International Register of Profiles, 6th Edition
- International Who’s Who of Professionals, 2004 Edition
- Empire Who’s Who: Empowering Executives and Professionals, 2004/05 Edition
- Madison Who’s Who of Executives and Professionals Worldwide, 2004 Edition
- Who’s Who in American Writing, 1982 Edition
- Directory of International Biography, 17th Edition, 1980-1981
- Who’s Who in the Midwest, 17th Edition, 1980-1981
- Who’s Who in the South and Southwest, 18th Edition
- Who’s Who in the East
- Oxford’s Who’s Who
- Who’s Who in Leading American Executives
SERVICES ON EDITORIAL/ADVISORY BOARD OF NATIONAL/INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC/MEDICAL JOURNALS
- Contributing Editor, Methods and Findings in Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology
- Contributing Editor, Drugs of Today
- Contributing Editor, Drugs of the Future
- Editorial/Advisory Board, Clinical Toxicology Consultant
- PAST AND PRESENT
- Best Student of the Year, 1970
- Honour Roll, University of Nebraska, Lincoln
- Phi Eta Sigma, National Academic Honourary for Men in American Universities
- Award for research Excellence, University of Nebraska Medical Center, 1979
- Member, Technical and Drug Regulatory Committee, National Pharmaceutical Alliance, Washington, D.C.
- Member, Education Committee, American College of Clinical Pharmacology
- Member, National Board of advisors, American Biographical Institute
- Fellow, American College of Clinical Pharmacology
- Fellow, American Society of Consultant Pharmacists
- Fellow, American College of Tropical Medicine
- Rho Chi Society, National Pharmaceutical Honour Society
- Sigmi Xi, Scientific Research Society of America
- International Platform Association, 1981.